Collateral management area was developed in order to offer a complete service to banks, financial institutions, traders and companies in general. We have a network of specialized inspectors throughout the country.
Collateral management area was developed in order to offer a complete service to banks, financial entities, trading Companies and companies in general. Thanks to our network of specialized inspectors located throughout the country, we are prepared to offer solutions wherever they are needed.
The CMA (Collateral Management Agreement) is a private contract, with at least three parties, in which the general conditions of a specific credit and/or guarantee operation are expressed.
Parties included in a CMA contract:
- Depositing debtor: It is the owner of the merchandise offered as collateral.
- Creditor: Banks, Funds, Traders, Suppliers of Products or Services.
- Collateral Manager (CM): Is the one who assumes full responsibility for the merchandise offered as collateral in the operation. The CM inspects, monitors and reports on the merchandise given in guarantee, under pre-established conditions depending on the type of guarantee and the obligations established.
- Deposit Owner: Is the one who gives the deposit to the CM on loan or lease (it is not always a separate party, sometimes the deposit is held by the debtor or the CM)
There are 4 main elements in a CMA contract:
- Type of guarantee
- Merchandise storage place
- Term contract
- Obligations of the parties
- Dairy products